- Wessbond Magic Nails construction Adhesive is a high strength, professional quality adhesive specifically formulated to eliminate much of the nailing required for construction purposes.
- This adhesive provides high strength, water resistant bond to a wide variety of materials, including wood, structural, flooring panels, plaster, board, polystyrene and urethane foam masonry, aluminium, galvanized iron, steel, concrete and fibrous cement sheeting.
- Especially for mirrors and wall panels. Ready to use and easy to apply.
How to Use
- Clean and dry surfaces, completely remove all dirt, grease & soap.
- Remove cap, puncture inner seal, and screw on, cut nozzle at desired bead size.
- As a wet stick adhesive : Apply adhesive to either surface, press surfaces together and hold in place with mechanical fixing or clamps until adhesive sets.
- As a contact adhesive : Apply adhesive to either surface, press against other surfaces and take apart, allow adhesive to tack off for 4-5 minutes and then reposition other surface applying pressure to ensure surfaces are bonded together.
Limitation : Do not use on foams when temperature exceeds 30°C.